For perfect and precise cutting of different materials and some selective metals, rely on the accuracy and superior performance of fiber laser cutting. Industries and manufacturing units understand these path-breaking qualities of precise cutting by these tools and choose them to increase production rates.
Fiber laser cutting machines are very powerful and form the base of the industrial and manufacturing sectors because they use high-intensity laser beams for precise cuts. The laser beam is super-fast and falls directly on the substance to be cut. Furthermore, the high-powered ray starts melting and vaporizing the extra parts and cuts through the material with accuracy. The engraving or cuts are made deftly within no time repeatedly to leave behind perfectly and intricately shaped work pieces.
More about the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine:
Suppose you want to shape and cut intricately designed high-quality products efficiently with high precision at high speed- get a fiber laser cutter from Stealth Machine tools for your industrial unit. If you want identical work pieces with the same designs repeatedly, you have to rely on the precision work of these laser cutters. Through this method, it is possible to increase the production rate dramatically. The fact is, if the laser is powerful, the machine can be labelled better in comparison to other similar machines.
The product quality relies on the fiber laser cutter’s power. The lower the power of the machine, lesser the precision. But, there are plenty of industries that use these “less-powered” machines because they need a limited incision and depth. A higher-powered machine works better on metals such as aluminium, Brass, iron, stainless steel, copper, galvanized steel, titanium alloys, zinc, electrical steel, and others.
This high-powered machine by Stealth Machine tools uses a high-intensity fiber laser beam in different applications. Manufacturing industries such as automotive, electronics, art, medical, aeronautical, automobiles, construction, etc, use fiber laser tools as they are cost-effective and increase productivity.
Nowadays, fiber laser machines are computerized and provide optimal solutions for cutting perfect work pieces. These tools are adept at cutting and performing at the pace necessary, thus helping business houses to produce repeated pieces and improve profitability by an increased production rate.
How do the fiber laser cutters cut different substances?
- Fiber laser cutting machines use a high-powered energy beam that proficiently parts through different materials efficiently and precisely.
- A fiber laser beam consists of optical fibers that get together, forming a High-intensity concentrated light beam. This ray of light is focussed through a minuscule area onto the material, and it melts the extra portion that is not needed, thus shaping the work piece into the desired design.
- Fiber laser tools work on metals, composites, alloys, plastics, non-metallic materials, and wood. The sharp laser beams penetrate metals such as copper, titanium, stainless steel, galvanized steel, Brass, aluminium, copper, etc., cutting them from deep within.
- The high-powered heat ray focuses on a particular point in the material and starts to heat it. The unwanted portions are melted and vaporized, and the intricate shape is cut according to a pre-determined design.
- The melted molten material is blown away with the help of a high-pressure gas consisting of nitrogen, oxygen, or a gas combination. As the excess gets blown away, the work piece that has been accurately and precisely cut is left behind.
- A pre-determined design is fed into the computer, and the laser beam moves along the material on a pre-fed design to cut it exactly in shape in no time. It is possible to create exact replicas repeatedly with the help of this technologically advanced fiber laser tool. It is impossible to create the same shade and dimensions with hand or other similar traditional machines.
Now that we know the basic process of fiber laser cutting, it’s time to understand more about the salient features of fiber laser technology and what sets them apart from the rest!
- Cutting at High Speed: fiber laser cutter operates at a very high speed, reducing the processing time dramatically. The machines cut the material at very high speed, efficiently and precisely, producing the perfect shaped workpiece. Also, there is very little chance of mistakes, and this reduces operating costs greatly.
- High precision accuracy: the high-powered laser beams penetrate the material through and through, making accurate and exact shapes as desired with the minimum heat-affected zones.
- Versatility: The machines can cut through several substances, materials, and metals smoothly and easily. The high-intensity fiber laser beams can penetrate thin and thick plates, sheets of different sizes and dimensions, metals and materials, etc., making them the ideal choice for cutting a wide variety. This versatility makes them a favorite in the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
- Low maintenance machines: it may seem expensive to invest in fiber laser cutters initially, but they are value for money in the long run. These machines do not need much maintenance and can withstand wear and tear very well. They have a long operational life and very rarely need repair. They help save a lot of money in maintenance and production.
- Wide range of applications: Businesses that are always on the lookout for machines that can produce many final products in record time. Fiber laser tools are used widely in the automotive, aerospace, medical, electronic, construction and architectural sectors, and manufacturing industries. These devices are commonly used to cut metal sheets, tubes, and pipes, design intricate parts, and create profiles in various industrial applications.
Make the right machine selection based on the following:
- Cutting area
- Common materials used
- Specific needs to be addressed
- Other details
- Cutting purposes
There are a few precautions to be taken before the process starts. The workers need to wear appropriate gear, and the ventilation system and equipment in the workplace should be working properly while operating the dependable and reliable machine from Stealth Machine tools. Contact us for more details at Stealth machine tools or stealthlaser.com.
The operators and surrounding environment have to be supervised by trained professional experts. The Fiber laser cutting tools are available in a variety of configurations and suit the requirements of the client. But, it would be best if you researched the ideal tool for your business at Stealth Machine Tools, request a quote, and get the machine of choice.